FiTech EFI Tuning Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

1969 Chevelle SS

Second time around with this car, did a restomod on it 35 years ago, thought I would modernize this time.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Since purchasing the Fitech #30020 I have done alot of reading and research and have found out nothing on anyone elses real life experiences with them.  Has anybody else purchased a #30020?  Also bought a  Tank's tank  and GPA-4 pump  and a Isspro tube style level sensor.  I'm almost through with install and should be firing it up in a couple of weeks.  Would appreciate any info on #30020.

Uploaded files:

Will be running a FST RF 500 filter, 4 micron 300 gallon/hr, and a Holley regulator.

Uploaded files:

I don't have the 30020 - mine is the Power Adder 600.  Likely very similar but with nitrous control.  So far no complaints.  I did have an issue where the car was running rich.  I blamed the FITECH - turns out I was down a cylinder & the FITECH was trying do accommodate.  Once I got the engine sorted out I was back in business - runs great.

Werner Bartels

All the Throttle Body units are basically the same.  All the topics here will apply to yours.