FiTech EFI Tuning Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2 step with t198i

I am looking to gather more information about using the 2 step feature in the latest software t198i for the 1200 pa unit. How do you activate it? Can it be used in conjunction with nitrous control? Is anyone successfully using this feature and how do you like it? Thanks

I have not heard anyone discussing this option on any of the groups or forums.  In fact I just recently realized it was a feature.  Hopefully we get some good info.

I know this thread is old, but if you still haven't figured out, to use the 2-step you have to have ac control off and turn the 2-step on. When you put 12v through the ac control wire it activates the 2-step.

Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

is there 2 step in 70050 and how

You will need to go into the Main Menu, Scroll down to Display Setup, In there turn on Power Adder and it will appear in the Main Menu. Go into Power Adder and 2 Step settings are there. Thats if your model has Power Adder features.

Quote from Not A Nova on April 20, 2019, 3:32 am

You will need to go into the Main Menu, Scroll down to Display Setup, In there turn on Power Adder and it will appear in the Main Menu. Go into Power Adder and 2 Step settings are there. Thats if your model has Power Adder features.

I would assume that would be a part of the Boosted Software.  I have it available to share....